2007/12/19

Ingrid Michaelson ~ The Way I Am

左圖是Ingrid Michaelson本人

其實有很多事,簡單就好
愛情也是一樣 :)

這首歌的曲子內容與 Colbie Caillat 的Bubbly有點相似
當然也是聽起來輕快舒服的歌
也是我車子CD常放的歌曲
上班途中聽了心情就會好了起來^__^



Ingrid Michaelson也有自己的blog
因此也有人稱她為"Blog Girl"
聽說她就是把自己唱的歌放在上面
給大夥聽而紅起來
看來空心吉他的魅力果然無人可檔

另外這首歌也是Old Navy 07年冬季衣服電視廣告歌
Ps:Old Navy的衣服我覺得還ok,感覺跟左丹奴差不多,
當初在做企業分析時,曾分析old navy的公司,
這家公司共有三個品牌"Banana Republic" , "Gap" & "Old Navy"
而Old navy就是專打中下階層人士, 所以價格比較平價
設計也比較以色彩變化為特色, 衣服樣式就中肯些了




The Way I Am整首歌的歌詞
If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine if you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.